|The MUSIC Group is a very different kind of company, and we are proud to be different. With a strong mission, a clear strategy and much fun, we are a great team of specialists building the Next Big Thing in Pro Audio, MI and Consumer Electronics.
Equally passionate about the products we make and the people we make them for, we thrive on breaking the mold and setting new standards in product quality, reliability and value.
Internally we are committed to systems that enable accelerated decision making based on facts that lead to successful execution and deliverables. Highly structured, fast paced and uncompromising in our commitment to quality, we maintain the agility and innovation of a startup with a fanatic discipline, focus and determination bolstered by over two decades of proven success. Most of all, we are incredibly capable, fun-loving family of people brought together by an immense passion for music and winning.
We take pride in our people who truly embody the 4E+1P Principle that Jack Welch defined:
|Energy||People who have the insatiable appetite for more challenge, more accomplishment and will to win.
|Energize||The ability to infect others with your vision and help them see the opportunities.
|Edge||Ability to make the Yes or No decisions that lead to the winner's circle, regardless of the obstacles.
|Execution||Knowing the difference between talking the talk and walking the walk.
|Passion||Living what you do and loving it!|
Location: Las Vegas, United States
The Accountant, Inventory will work closely with the Finance Shared Service Team in ensuring accurate and timely inter-company reports consolidation through accurate and prompt processing of inventory transactions.
- Ensure monthly inventory account reconciliations are completed in a timely and accurate manner
- Ensure financial transactions are compliant with financial standards and company policies
- Prepare, post accruals and analyze inventory accounts during month and year end closing
- Support financial and related processes for different entities, ensuring financial controls are followed
- Ensure that company financial records are recorded in a timely manner according to the corporate and accounting guidelines
- Provide assistance and support to other departments for finance related matters
- Respond to ad-hoc requests and reports required by management
- Review of stock movement journals, stock receiving and issuance, etc.
- Support monthly cash flow forecasts and annual budget process
- Provide assistance with warehouse inventory controls, ensuring that received and issued stocks are properly accounted for
- Support new business initiatives from a financial control perspective
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
- 7 years of experience in accounting in a multinational corporation with experience in preparation of full set of accounts
- 3-5 years of inventory accounting experience in a manufacturing set-up
- Preferably with cost accounting experience in a manufacturing set-up
- Business partner mentatlity with strong service mindset and ability to work closely with the operations
- Ability to communicate effectively in cross functional teams
- Proficiency with MS Excel and ERP Systems (Axapta and SAP preferred)
Send us your résumé!
Due to the volume of résumés (CV’s) we receive, it is important to name your file properly to ensure you are considered for the correct position and location. Please name your résumé following the example below.
Name your résumé (or CV):
Replace LASTNAME Firstname_YYYY-MM-DD with your name and date.
If you are applying for the position of Financial Controller in Singapore, your name is Bill Smith, the date is June 15, 2009, and your file is an MS Word document, your file name should look like this:
Or, if your document is a PDF, your file name should look like this: