|The MUSIC Group is a very different kind of company, and we are proud to be different. With a strong mission, a clear strategy and much fun, we are a great team of specialists building the Next Big Thing in Pro Audio, MI and Consumer Electronics.
Equally passionate about the products we make and the people we make them for, we thrive on breaking the mold and setting new standards in product quality, reliability and value.
Internally we are committed to systems that enable accelerated decision making based on facts that lead to successful execution and deliverables. Highly structured, fast paced and uncompromising in our commitment to quality, we maintain the agility and innovation of a startup with a fanatic discipline, focus and determination bolstered by over two decades of proven success. Most of all, we are incredibly capable, fun-loving family of people brought together by an immense passion for music and winning.
We take pride in our people who truly embody the 4E+1P Principle that Jack Welch defined:
|Energy||People who have the insatiable appetite for more challenge, more accomplishment and will to win.
|Energize||The ability to infect others with your vision and help them see the opportunities.
|Edge||Ability to make the Yes or No decisions that lead to the winner's circle, regardless of the obstacles.
|Execution||Knowing the difference between talking the talk and walking the walk.
|Passion||Living what you do and loving it!|
Senior Administrator, SAP BASIS
Location: Seattle, United States
- Install, configure, administer and troubleshoot SAP products in LINUX operating system and Oracle database environments
- Provide technical leadership for critical projects as well as higher level production support while interfacing with internal IT teams and external customers
- Participate in the planning of solutions and administering technologies within the BASIS environment for various projects and services
- Install and release new services into the Production environment in accordance with standards and project and operational requirements
- Establish and manage proactive alerting of performance and capacity issues including establishing and adjusting alert thresholds, and tracking and remediating exceptions to them
- Configure and maintain systems and documentation to accurately reflect current state
- Perform system tuning to meet metric based service level objectives
- Perform daily health checks including backup status, system logs and database logs for any issues
- Manage transport change requests between DEV, QA and PROD
- Install support packs/enhancement pack upgrades in coordination with stake holders
- Advise and engage in strategic direction for SAP systems development, management and issue resolution
- Ensure effective security, operation and performance of SAP environments
- Organize and maintain job-scheduling
- Maintain SAP workloads, batch processes and background activities
- Research and provide directions for applying SAP software corrections and new applications
- Perform system refreshes for QA, development and training systems
- Participate in developing maintenance, testing and contingency plans for software, hardware and assets affecting SAP
- Provide proactive support, through effective capacity planning and change management
- Provide reactive support for customers of the service and to introduce measures to reduce reactive work
- Manage authorization change requests in coordination with functional analysts
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related field is desirable
- 4 to 7 years of in-depth experience in technical and operational support of SAP systems including network, database and application server performance
- In-depth knowledge of all SAP components of multiple SAP systems, ERP, PI, BW, Portal and others
- Experienced in SAP system refreshes
- Experienced in SAP installations
- Experienced in SAP upgrades and enhancement pack upgrades
- Experienced with Solution Manager/CCMS configuration
- Experience in the daily administration, monitoring, troubleshooting, and tuning or a complex SAP system
- Experience with LINUX server environment using Oracle databases
- Experience with SAP administration functions including security, transports, patch maintenance, applying OSS notes, and technical issue troubleshooting/resolution
- Knowledge, skill and experience with current technology, analysis, testing, implementation, and on-going applications support
- Ability to develop and implement technical road map for patching and upgrading applications
- Skills to design, test, document and implement applications either working with a vendor or with development staff
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to explain and discuss complex analysis and programming issues in a manner that can be understood by non-technical persons
- Knowledge of and adherence to application security technology
- Ability to analyze and define complex program structures
Send us your résumé!
Due to the volume of résumés (CV’s) we receive, it is important to name your file properly to ensure you are considered for the correct position and location. Please name your résumé following the example below.
Name your résumé (or CV):
Replace LASTNAME Firstname_YYYY-MM-DD with your name and date.
If you are applying for the position of Financial Controller in Singapore, your name is Bill Smith, the date is June 15, 2009, and your file is an MS Word document, your file name should look like this:
Or, if your document is a PDF, your file name should look like this: