|The MUSIC Group is a very different kind of company, and we are proud to be different. With a strong mission, a clear strategy and much fun, we are a great team of specialists building the Next Big Thing in Pro Audio, MI and Consumer Electronics.
Equally passionate about the products we make and the people we make them for, we thrive on breaking the mold and setting new standards in product quality, reliability and value.
Internally we are committed to systems that enable accelerated decision making based on facts that lead to successful execution and deliverables. Highly structured, fast paced and uncompromising in our commitment to quality, we maintain the agility and innovation of a startup with a fanatic discipline, focus and determination bolstered by over two decades of proven success. Most of all, we are incredibly capable, fun-loving family of people brought together by an immense passion for music and winning.
We take pride in our people who truly embody the 4E+1P Principle that Jack Welch defined:
|Energy||People who have the insatiable appetite for more challenge, more accomplishment and will to win
|Energize||The ability to infect other with your vision and helf them see the opportunities that drive us.
|Edge||Ability to make the Yes or No decisions that lead to the winner's circle, regardless of the obstacles.
|Execution||Knowing the difference between talking the talk and walking the walk.
|Passion||Living what you do and loving it!|
Senior Manager, Digital Media
Location: Seattle, United States
The Senior Manager, Digital Media develops and leads the digital marketing initiatives for all MUSIC Group brands namely MIDAS, KLARK TEKNIK, TURBOSOUND, BEHRINGER and BUGERA. The position is responsible for defining the business specifications, developing the layout and overseeing the production for all websites across the MUSIC Group brand portfolio. In addition, the Senior Manager, Digital Media leads a marketing team focused on leveraging social media, creating e-commerce initiatives, QC testing of digital implementations and newsletter management to increase customer engagement with MUSIC Group and drive sales.
- Refine and implement MUSIC Group's online strategy for increasing customer engagement and driving e-commerce sales through digital marketing
- Measure and evaluate effectiveness of existing websites and develop project improvement plans
- Define business requirements, develop site plans and visual layout for re-designs of MUSIC Group's digital marketing activities for ROI
- Establishes web project scope by studying strategic business drivers, discovering and validating business and technical requirements and parameters; obtaining input from subject-matter experts, examining and recommending challenges to current business practices; developing and writing project proposals and managing projects through completion based on pre-established parameters
- Collaborate with a globally distributed technology team to efficiently implement digital strategies - exploration, evaluation and design of technical solutions, formulating objectives, planning project life-cycle deliverables & resource availability and preparing application installation and modification specifications, etc.
- Enforce web governance to ensure all content owners and multi-language sites adhere to defined rules
- Continuous review of and active management of website and other online assets
- Partner and collaborate with business development, product management, content management and creative services teams on website redesign and ongoing web projects. Incorporate key stakeholders to ensure digital marketing executions meet expectations
- Manage and mentor a team that develops and implements MUSIC Group's social media, e-commerce and e-mail programs
- BS or BA in Marketing, Web Development or related degree
- Minimum 8-10 years web production and team management in a global organization
- Proven innovative marketing experience with digital media, internet advertising, social media, e-mail strategies, SEO, SEM and online analytics tools
- Experience in creating and presenting campaign reports including ROI, conversion rates, etc., using data analytics and metrics to drive online marketing programs
- Strong understanding of web development, web design, and content management with expert knowledge of industry best practices
- Experience with SDL Tridion and other CMS platforms
- Pro-sound or music industry knowledge preferred
- Strong management skills. Able to run a central digital marketing services function and drive development through a combination of direct reports and working collaboratively with other cross functional teams
- Strategic planning, organization, communication and problem solving skills. Able to prioritize and handle multiple projects with tight deadlines
- Excellent presentation and writing skills for all levels, both internally and externally
- Team player with good organizational skills
Send us your résumé!
Due to the volume of résumés (CV’s) we receive, it is important to name your file properly to ensure you are considered for the correct position and location. Please name your résumé following the example below.
Name your résumé (or CV):
Replace LASTNAME Firstname_YYYY-MM-DD with your name and date.
If you are applying for the position of Financial Controller in Singapore, your name is Bill Smith, the date is June 15, 2009, and your file is an MS Word document, your file name should look like this:
Or, if your document is a PDF, your file name should look like this: