|The MUSIC Group is a very different kind of company, and we are proud to be different. With a strong mission, a clear strategy and much fun, we are a great team of specialists building the Next Big Thing in Pro Audio, MI and Consumer Electronics.
Equally passionate about the products we make and the people we make them for, we thrive on breaking the mold and setting new standards in product quality, reliability and value.
Internally we are committed to systems that enable accelerated decision making based on facts that lead to successful execution and deliverables. Highly structured, fast paced and uncompromising in our commitment to quality, we maintain the agility and innovation of a startup with a fanatic discipline, focus and determination bolstered by over two decades of proven success. Most of all, we are incredibly capable, fun-loving family of people brought together by an immense passion for music and winning.
We take pride in our people who truly embody the 4E+1P Principle that Jack Welch defined:
|Energy||People who have the insatiable appetite for more challenge, more accomplishment and will to win.
|Energize||The ability to infect others with your vision and help them see the opportunities.
|Edge||Ability to make the Yes or No decisions that lead to the winner's circle, regardless of the obstacles.
|Execution||Knowing the difference between talking the talk and walking the walk.
|Passion||Living what you do and loving it!|
Location: Seattle, United States
The Writer, Marketing works with various departments to develop marketing content supportive of MUSIC Group's rapidly expanding marketing activities in the areas of public relations, social media, etc. The Writer, Marketing ensures that content is developed within the proper voice and style of the applicable brand and product category. Content includes creative writing for press releases, how to guides, ad copy, web articles, newsletters and other copy as needed.
- Prepare internal and external communications including press releases, announcements, presentations, technical documentation, sales support and other copy as needed
- Create engaging marketing content that meets the needs of the creative brief and specific marketing execution while adhering to the brand tone
- Proofread content for editorial quality, consistency and accuracy of text and graphics within the document
- Collaborate with different departments on both local and international level
- Bachelor's Degree in English, Journalism, Advertising, Communications, Public Relations or another related field
- Minimum 2 years experience writing press releases and other marketing communications
- Must have Pro Audio or Music Industry experience and knowledge
- Strong writing, editing and proofreading skills
- Expert in Word application
Send us your résumé!
Due to the volume of résumés (CV’s) we receive, it is important to name your file properly to ensure you are considered for the correct position and location. Please name your résumé following the example below.
Name your résumé (or CV):
Replace LASTNAME Firstname_YYYY-MM-DD with your name and date.
If you are applying for the position of Financial Controller in Singapore, your name is Bill Smith, the date is June 15, 2009, and your file is an MS Word document, your file name should look like this:
Or, if your document is a PDF, your file name should look like this: