Professional 400-Watt 12" PA Loudspeaker/Floor Monitor
- Professional 400-Watt loudspeaker for use as PA speaker or floor monitor
- Extremely powerful 12'' long-excursion driver provides incredibly deep bass and acoustic power
- Proprietary 1'' HF driver for exceptional high-frequency reproduction
- Ultra-wide 55 Hz – 20 kHz frequency range (-10 dB), impedance 8 Ohms
- Extremely high sound pressure level (93 dB full space 1 W @ 1 m)
- Versatile enclosure profile allows different positioning:
- - 10 & 35 degree cluster and stacking mode
- - Stand mounting with 35-mm pole socket
- - Floor monitor wedge
- Proprietary horn design for ultra-wide sound dispersion
- Overload-protection circuitry ensures optimal HF driver protection
- Ergonomically shaped handles for easy transport
- Rugged steel grill for optimal speaker protection
- Professional speaker connectors, compatible with Neutrik Speakon connectors
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
With the EUROLIVE PERFORMER E1220 speaker, BEHRINGER has once again expanded its sound reinforcement line of products. Targeting musicians, DJs and presenters, the high-power E1220 speaker offers amazing performance, durability and portability that have made the complete series of EUROLIVE PERFORMER loudspeakers so widely used and appreciated.
With its powerful 400 Watts, wide frequency bandwidth and extensive dynamic range, the E1220 sound reinforcement speaker delivers truly impressive sound. The powerful 12" long-excursion driver cranks out big tone in the bottom end and mid-range, while the state-of-the-art 1" high-frequency driver delivers crisp and detailed highs. The E1220 speaker has been optimized for maximum reliability through the integrated overload-protection circuitry, ensuring ultimate high-frequency driver protection. The enclosure’s shape not only allows use in an upright position, but can also be tilted for use as a floor monitor. It also offers a high degree of durability that can endure even the harshest road conditions.
The E1220—built to last and made to perform!