Professional 2-Channel DJ mixer with BPM Counter and VCA Control
- Professional 2-channel ultra-low noise DJ mixer with state-of-the-art phono preamps
- Intelligent, dual BPM counter with time and beat sync display
- Super-smooth, long-life ULTRAGLIDE faders (up to 500,000 cycles)
- VCA-controlled faders for utmost reliability and smooth audio performance
- Adjustable Crossfader curve for all mixing styles
- 2-band kill EQ (-32 dB) and precise level meters with peak hold function
- Microphone input with studio-grade ULN technology
- Gold-plated RCA connectors for highest signal integrity
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
We designed the VMX100 for those of you who need a compact, straight-ahead DJ mixer but don’t want to sacrifice either important performance features or audio quality. To that end, even our smallest VMX is equipped with our automatic, intelligent BPM counter with Tempo Difference and Time Offset displays plus Sync Lock and Beat Assist functions, as well as our new dual-rail ULTRAGLIDE crossfader with a 2-way curve control switch.
The VMX100 offers two dual-input stereo channels for connection of up to four stereo sources, selectable on the top panel. A basic ULN mic input with level control is also provided. Each stereo channel sports a great-sounding 2-band kill EQ with 32 dB of attenuation and a 45-mm ULTRAGLIDE fader. The PFL section features a CH-1/CH-2 balance control, while the main section is equipped with a dual 10-segment LED level meter, which displays your choice of main or PFL signals, as well as stereo main mix and tape outputs.