High-Performance 600-Watt PA Speaker with 12" Woofer and Electro-Dynamic Driver
- High-performance 600-Watt 2-way PA speaker system (150 Watts Continuous / 600 Watts Peak Power)
- Exceptional sound quality, wide frequency bandwidth and dynamic range
- Extremely powerful 12'' long-excursion driver provides incredibly deep bass and acoustic power
- Proprietary dual electro-dynamic drivers for exceptional high-frequency reproduction
- Elliptical wave guide design for ultra-wide sound dispersion
- Integral tripod and stand adaptor
- Ergonomically shaped handles for easy transport
- Rugged steel grille for optimal speaker protection
- 2 professional 1/4'' jack connectors
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
Exceptional Sound QualityCapable of handling input levels up to 600 Watts, the EUROLIVE VS1220 PA loudspeaker delivers exceptional sound quality. The powerful 12" long-excursion driver cranks out big tone in the bottom end and mid-range, while the wave-guide mounted electro-dynamic HF (High-Frequency) drivers output crisp and detailed highs. The VS1220’s wide frequency bandwidth and extensive dynamic range make it ideal for a multitude of applications.
High-impact BassIn order to produce tight, deep bass, a loudspeaker has to move lots of air. EUROLIVE loudspeakers accomplish this by using powerful, long-excursion LF (Low Frequency) drivers that are handmade in our own factory. While some companies are content to use “off-the-shelf” drivers, we custom-design each LF driver to perfectly match each application. The VS1220 features an extremely powerful 12" long-excursion LF driver in a tuned enclosure, providing rich, tight bass all the way down to 60 Hz.
High-frequency content can easily make or break your performance. Too much and the sound becomes brittle and obnoxious, too little and it sounds muddy and poorly defined. VS1220’s specially designed HF transducers, mounted in a proprietary elliptical wave-guide, deliver natural-sounding high end in an ultra-wide 80° x 40° sound dispersion pattern.
The VS1220 speaker has been optimized for maximum reliability through the integrated overload-protection circuitry, ensuring ultimate high-frequency driver protection. Designed to stand up to the rigors of the road, the VS1220 is built to look and sound great, even after years of rugged abuse!