Ultra-Compact 900-Watt 8-Channel Portable PA System with Digital Effects and FBQ Feedback Detection
- Ultra-compact 900-Watt, 8-channel portable PA system
- Enormous power, incredible sonic performance, and super-light weight means no more lugging around dead weight
- Extremely powerful 10'' woofers and 1.35'' aluminum-diaphragm compression drivers for incredible sound reproduction
- Studio-grade 24-bit stereo FX processor with 100 awesome presets including reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, pitch shifter and various multi-effects
- Revolutionary FBQ Feedback Detection system instantly reveals critical frequencies for easy feedback removal
- 8-channel mixer section comprises 4 mono and 2 stereo channels plus separate CD inputs
- 4 high-quality mic preamps with switchable +48 V phantom power for condenser microphones
- Effective, extremely musical 2-band EQ, switchable Pad and Clip LEDs on all mono channels
- Stereo 7-band graphic EQ allows precise frequency correction of main outputs
- Voice Canceller function removes singer's voice from recordings for karaoke applications
- Dedicated mono output with integrated low-pass filter for subwoofer application
- Stereo Aux inputs for external devices such as sub mixers, etc.
- Comes with a BEHRINGER XM1800S microphone, a mic clip and a 20' cable
- Integrated storage compartment for microphones, cables, and accessories
- "Planet Earth" switching power supply for maximum flexibility (100 - 240 V~), noise-free audio, superior transient response plus low power consumption for energy savings
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
Looking for the ultimate portable PA system? The new EPA900 sets up in less than five minutes and delivers articulate, high-fidelity performance. With its twin 450-Watt amplifiers and custom-designed, 2-way loudspeakers, the EPA900 can fill a medium- to large-sized room or project your voice for an incredible distance outdoors.
All the accessories you’ll need are provided (including a microphone, mic and speaker cables) in a convenient, easy to transport and set up package—and the good news is you don’t have to be a sound engineer to run it!