Ultra-Low Noise Design 16-Input Mic/Line Mixer with Premium Mic Preamplifiers, FBQ Feedback Detection System and Multi-FX Processor
- Ultra-low noise design, highest possible headroom, ultra-transparent audio
- 6 state-of-the-art, studio-grade IMP "Invisible" Mic Preamps with 130 dB dynamic range for 24-bit, 192 kHz sampling rate inputs
- Revolutionary FBQ feedback detection system instantly reveals critical frequencies
- Studio-grade stereo FX processor with 100 awesome presets including reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, pitch shifter and various multi-effects
- Voice canceller function on dedicated 2-track return channel for easy-to-use sing-along applications
- Breathtaking XPQ 3D stereo surround effect for more vitality and enhanced stereo image
- 7-band stereo graphic EQ allows precise frequency correction of monitor or main mixes
- 4 fully equipped stereo input channels featuring 2 additional mic inputs on channels 5/6 and 7/8, 3-band EQ and trim control
- Inserts on each mono channel for flexible connection of outboard equipment
- 12 high-headroom line inputs; standby switch mutes all mic channels during breaks while background music is provided via 2-track or line inputs
- 2 aux sends per channel: one pre fader for monitoring and one post fader (for internal FX and/or as external send)
- Switchable +48 V phantom power for condenser microphones
- Balanced main mix outputs with gold-plated XLR connectors, headphone/control room and 2-track outputs
- Clip-indication and set gain-level LEDs plus mute switches for each channel allow fast and accurate level setting; 2 multi-functional stereo aux returns
- Rack mount brackets included
- Internal switch-mode power supply for maximum flexibility (100 – 240 V~), noise-free audio, superior transient response plus lowest possible power consumption for energy saving
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS AND APPEARANCE ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE. THE INFORMATION CONTAINED HEREIN IS CORRECT AT THE TIME OF PRINTING. ALL TRADEMARKS ARE THE PROPERTY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE OWNERS. MUSIC GROUP ACCEPTS NO LIABILITY FOR ANY LOSS WHICH MAY BE SUFFERED BY ANY PERSON WHO RELIES EITHER WHOLLY OR IN PART UPON ANY DESCRIPTION, PHOTOGRAPH OR STATEMENT CONTAINED HEREIN. COLORS AND SPECIFICATIONS MAY VARY FROM ACTUAL PRODUCT. MUSIC GROUP PRODUCTS ARE SOLD THROUGH AUTHORIZED FULFILLERS AND RESELLERS ONLY. FULFILLERS AND RESELLERS ARE NOT AGENTS OF MUSIC GROUP AND HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO AUTHORITY TO BIND MUSIC GROUP BY ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED UNDERTAKING OR REPRESENTATION. THIS MANUAL IS COPYRIGHTED. NO PART OF THIS MANUAL MAY BE REPRODUCED OR TRANSMITTED IN ANY FORM OR BY ANY MEANS, ELECTRONIC OR MECHANICAL, INCLUDING PHOTOCOPYING AND RECORDING OF ANY KIND, FOR ANY PURPOSE, WITHOUT THE EXPRESS WRITTEN PERMISSION OF MUSIC GROUP IP LTD. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. © 2011 MUSIC GROUP IP LTD. TRIDENT CHAMBERS, WICKHAMS CAY, P.O. BOX 146, ROAD TOWN, TORTOLA, BRITISH VIRGIN ISLANDS
This 12-channel (4 mono plus 4 stereo) mic/line mixer features our highly acclaimed IMP “Invisible” Mic Preamps, ULN Ultra Low Noise circuitry plus our new FBQ Feedback Detection System, a 24-bit multi-FX processor and an auto-range power supply.
Highlights include four state-of-the-art, studio-grade IMP “Invisible” Mic Preamps with state-of-the-art 4580 operational amplifiers that provide the lowest noise and distortion plus ultra-high 130 dB dynamic range and the revolutionary, FBQ Feedback Detection System that instantly displays the feedback frequencies via the LEDs of the built-in 7-band stereo graphic EQ. Plus, there is an integrated 24-bit digital stereo FX processor with 99 presets of VIRTUALIZER fame (including reverbs, delays, chorus, compression, tube distortion, vinylizer and more), a breathtaking XPQ 3D stereo surround effect for an enhanced stereo image and even a Voice Canceller for karaoke fans.
Its full-featured channel strips include input trim controls with level-set and clip LEDs, ultra-musical 3-band EQs with low cut filter, monitor and FX sends, mute switch plus high-quality logarithmic faders for exact signal level control. The 4 mono channels have balanced low-impedance mic inputs with state-of-the-art IMP “Invisible” Mic Preamps, switchable +48 V phantom power for condenser microphones, balanced high-impedance line inputs for direct connection of line sources or high-output instruments, inserts for connecting external processors and a pan control. Stereo channels include stereo line inputs, additional mono mic inputs on channels 5/6 and 7/8 and a balance control.